Here are the differences between a real workout (running) vs. a gay FAIRY "workout" (rollerblading):
- Running: burn a solid 1,000 calories per hour;
- Rollerblading: burn more calories masturbating.
- Running: allows you to wear cutting-edge Nike or Adidas active-wear, with the latest fashion and style. Most male runners I see wear breathable Nike Sphere clothing and Dry-Fit shorts. Most woman runners I see generally wear a cool sports bra, and tight "Low-Rise" running pants, or hot shorts. There's nothing better than a hot piece of ass chick who has a tight six-pack, and C cups in a sports bra, with her hair pulled back in a pony-tail, kicking ass in a sprint;
- Rollerblading: generally, I see most male rollerbladers wearing cut-off jean shorts, white socks pulled up to their ankles, sometimes even black socks pulled up to their ankles, and a dirty, sweaty, stained light blue, perhaps, pink tank top, or possibly, no shirt at all. Moreover, they are also likely to be sporting a "goe-t" and a shaved, buzzed, balding head. I don't see many female rollerbladers these days. And, the ones that I do, you can tell they are too lazy to run, so they throw on a set of blades and a pair of sweats, and look very un-cool doing it.
- Running: It's virtually impossible to look "not cool" running, unless you are running in a pair of jeans with Reebok high tops on (which I have seen before - and wish I had a trip-line handy, or a carton of rotten eggs);
- Rollerblading: This is generally an activity for lazy pricks, who want to make themselves feel like they are exercising, but are too f'ing lazy to suck it up, and bust their lungs running a mile or so. The rollerblader is a lazy, untalented person, who is very uncoordinated. You can always tell they never excelled in sports. For the most part, 95% of rollerbladers are actually walking on their blades, instead of taking strides. They take one step, almost fall, take another step almost fall, take another step, catch themselves, maybe fall backwards on their ass. They continue this pattern for a mile or so. Thankfully, they have pads on their wrists, knees, elbows, ankles, shoulders, and a helmut on their head. I mean, really, how much more UN-cool can one possibly look?
And here's where it gets really interesting: the rollerblader that actually knows how to rollerblade. Unfortunately, for this person, they just look so incredibly gay doing it, it's still just 100% UN-cool. Even an athletic person on rollerblades can't help but look majorly gay. They flare their arms all happily into the air, their feathered hair is blowing in the warm breeze, they take strides reminiscent of Twinkle Toes, and they just generally have a cute smile on their face, like they are having a joyous, splendid time. It's just very gay, and I get very uncomfortable watching them.
In closing, I actually would prefer to see more people roller-SKATING. At the very least, those people might look cool because they have a retro-look going, and know damn well, that what they are doing, is just for fun and not actually an exercise. Fact is, when beginning an exercise routine, take up running. You'll burn more calories, and won't look like a FAIRY doing it.